Securities Lawyer 101 l Brenda Hamilton

Securities Lawyer 101 l Brenda Hamilton

Saturday, February 21, 2015

How Does A Foreign Company Register Shares When Going Public?

Going Public LawyerA foreign issuer seeking to go public has several registration statement forms available for its going public transactions. Regardless of the registration statement form selected, all registration statements and other material filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) must be submitted in electronic format on the SEC’s Electronic Data Gathering and Retrieval (“EDGAR”) system. All registration statements including those... Read MoreGoing Public Lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment