Securities Lawyer 101 l Brenda Hamilton

Securities Lawyer 101 l Brenda Hamilton

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Types of Securities That Can Be Registered on Form S-1 Registration Statements

Going Public Lawyer Securities Lawyer 101 Blog A registration statement on Form S-1 can be used to register various types of securities offerings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ( SEC ).   Form S-1 provides issuers with flexibility in the types of securities that can be registered.  Form S-1 is used more often by issuers than any other type of registration statement form. The... Read More Going Public Lawyer

#Goingpublic #brendahamilton #SEC #securitieslawyer #law #Securities #registration #statement #offerings

No comments:

Post a Comment